giveaway! cuisinart ice cream maker
Because it’s summer (and who doesn’t love ice cream on a hot day?), we have 1.5L Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker from Kitchenware Direct to give away! It comes in a choice of cute colours – red, green, blue, yellow (my favourite, just saying), orange and pink. And even white. (I won’t think any less of you if you choose white.)
I wish I had an ice cream machine and if I didn’t have a Kitchenaid, I would choose this one. It comes with a double insulated bowl, a heavy duty motor for automatic churning, plus it makes a decent 1.5 litres of ice cream. (Extra 1.5 litre bowls are also available, perfect for hot days/movie marathons/Bridgette-Jones-type emergencies.) It can also make frozen yogurt or sorbet but you didn’t come to this food blog for healthy alternatives.
It’s easy – just drop in, say hi (leave a comment) and you’ll be in the running to win this brilliant ice cream machine in the colour of your choice. If you already have an ice cream machine (I salute your custard making skills) come in and holler anyway. I’m sure you know someone who’d love an ice cream maker.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Open to readers with Australian postal addresses only.
2. Prize is 1 x 1.5L Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker (RRP AU$119), supplied and delivered by Kitchenware Direct.
3. Competition closes Monday, 20 February 2012 at 9pm Perth time.
4. The winning comment will be chosen via random number selection. The winner will be announced on this giveaway post.
5. Please include a valid email address (will not be published) as the winner will be contacted via email.
The winner is…. Sarah C (comment 66)! Congratulations!
Hope you guys liked the giveaway and many thanks for dropping in and saying hi. (Hello baaaack!) I had no idea there were so many of you! Thank you to everyone who entered.
add a comment.
You may use Markdown syntax in your comments.