giveaway! cuisinart belgian waffle maker
So why love at first sight for this waffle iron? This waffle iron is really well designed. It’s deep, meaning besides large waffles, there are decent pockets for our good friends syrup and cream to congregate and plenty of crispy edges for crunch. It’s made by Cuisinart, an all round good brand (it’s no coincidence the last giveaway was the same brand). The iron itself is non stick and has 5 browning settings so you can have the waffle as crispy or blonde as you like. See, I only pick the good stuff for you guys.
To enter… (and possibly make waffles, bacon and fried chicken a regular feature in your life…)
Just say hi in the comments. It’s that easy.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Open to readers with Australian postal addresses only.
2. Prize is 1 x Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker (RRP AUD $99.95), supplied and delivered by Kitchenware Direct.
3. Competition closes Monday 20th August 2012 at 9pm Perth time.
4. The winning comment will be chosen via random number selection. The winner will be announced on this giveaway post.
5. Please include a valid email address (will not be published) as the winner will be contacted via email.
6. Libertine Eats did not receive any freebies or money in exchange for this giveaway. The giveaway is for you guys, the readers. (Thanks for reading!)
And the winner is…. Dumpling Love (comment 95)!!! Congratulations. (I hope you like waffles!)
A big HELLO to all of you – I really did not expect 131 entrants at all. I’m so chuffed you read this blog. Thanks for dropping in and keep an eye out for the next giveaway. :D